New info on IMI 2: call 10
The European Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI-2) is preparing to launch this autumn its 10 call with 8 topics to fund research and innovation projects, particularly in the areas of hypoglycemia, Big Data & prostate cancer, chronic pain or acute, pediatric clinical trial network, autism spectrum disorders and patient voice.
- Understanding hypoglycaemia: the underlying mechanisms and addressing clinical determinants as well as consequences for people with diabetes by combining databases from clinical trials
- How Big Data could support better diagnosis and treatment outcomes for Prostate Cancer Note: topic forms part of the IMI Big Data for Better Outcomes (BD4BO) programme
- Improving the care of patients suffering from acute or chronic pain
Sub topics: A : Using patient reported outcome measures to improve the management of acute and chronic pain (PROMs); B : Improving the translatability of pharmacodynamic biomarkers in pain pathways of healthy subjects and preclinical species (BIOM); C: Improving translation in chronic pelvic pain (PCC)
- Creation of a pan-European paediatric clinical trials network
- Biomanufacturing 2020: Development of innovative high throughput analytical tools and methods to characterize cell culture fluid during development and commercial cell culture processes
- Unlocking the solute carrier gene-family for effective new therapies
- Enhanced patient voice in medicines lifecycle
- Precision medicines approaches in autism spectrum disorders
More information on the focus and expectations for these topics can be found on the IMI-2 website, in future topics.
This information is indicative and subject to change until the official publication of tenders, expected shortly.
Apply to these calls and rely on the support of CREATING HEALTH for your application!
Published on 22.11.2016